Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: cruising the chesapeake

Glad you like the area so much...my SJ is on LaTrippe Creek, off of the Choptank across from Cambridge...I love the area...hope to see you on the water this Summer...Dick

Mick & Claire Roberts wrote:

Best bet ... get a cruising guide to the Chesapeake.  My favorite spots: St Michaels on the Miles River off Eastern Bay, Cambridge and Oxford on the Choptank, Trappe River, Wye River, South and West Rivers, Smith and Tangier Island, Tighlman Island, Solomon Island and a zillion coves and gunkholes. Have super fun! Live slow, sail fast!
Mick
Sculptures, etc. by Claire