centerboard

Carey
  After talking to a friend about the problem I had with putting the
centerboard back and the centerboard well being to tight he suggested using a
12 gauge metal bore brush and a section of cleaning rod with an electric
drill to clean out the trash and buildup from the well.  Next time I remove
the keel / centerboard I'm going to try.  Wishing you luck with yours
George Farland
" TWO TACHY "