knockdown

To the list
  Has anyone had a knockdown with the SJ23?  What is the recovery
method/proceedure?  Since this boat is new to me I would like to know
anything about knockdowns with this boat.  The last boat I had was supposed
to self recover if the mast went to the waterline. Never tried it but I would
like to be prepared if it ever happens with this SJ23
George Farland
GDFARLAND@xxxxxxxx