Re: Introduction

If you want to make $50, $500, or $5000 a month. We can show you how.

Visit us at www.iboplus.com/dalay

Achieving your dreams is possible with AmeriPlan, the perfect business!

NO products to purchase!
NO inventory to sell!
NO deliveries!
NO collections!
NO employees!
NO customer risk!
NO experience needed!

>--> AmeriPlan USA is a 10+ year old company
>--> Over 10 years we retain over 90% of all our members
>--> We are the nation's largest provider of its kind
>--> Services that produce a TRUE residual income
>--> Wave 4 Pay plan gets you in profit FAST ($1,000 - $1,600 in your first
7-21 days)
>--> Get paid 6 month or 12 month advance commissions -- paid DAILY!!!!!!
>--> Our commissions are 300% - 1,500% higher than other health care companies

With AmeriPlan, you can earn immediate cash while developing a substantial,
long-term residual income that is WILLABLE and SELLABLE.

Build Lifetime Residual Income

www.iboplus.com/dalay

Rueban & Tonia Dalay
Future National Sales Directors