Re: cruising the chesapeake

Dear sanjuan 23 folks.  When jerks like this do this I
send E-mail back to them, telling them what I think,
in ways that cannot be miss-understead, then put a
block on all future e-mail form that address.
phalenbeck@xxxxxxxxx
--- RUEBAN@xxxxxxx wrote:
> If you want to make $50, $500, or $5000 a month. We
> can show you how.
>
> Visit us at www.iboplus.com/dalay
>
> Achieving your dreams is possible with AmeriPlan,
> the perfect business!
>
> NO products to purchase!
> NO inventory to sell!
> NO deliveries!
> NO collections!
> NO employees!
> NO customer risk!
> NO experience needed!
>
> >--> AmeriPlan USA is a 10+ year old company
> >--> Over 10 years we retain over 90% of all our
> members
> >--> We are the nation's largest provider of its
> kind
> >--> Services that produce a TRUE residual income
> >--> Wave 4 Pay plan gets you in profit FAST ($1,000
> - $1,600 in your first
> 7-21 days)
> >--> Get paid 6 month or 12 month advance
> commissions -- paid DAILY!!!!!!
> >--> Our commissions are 300% - 1,500% higher than
> other health care companies
>
> With AmeriPlan, you can earn immediate cash while
> developing a substantial,
> long-term residual income that is WILLABLE and
> SELLABLE.
>

> Build Lifetime Residual Income
>
> www.iboplus.com/dalay
>
> Rueban & Tonia Dalay
> Future National Sales Directors
>
> Archives:
> http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
> San Juan 23 Tech Tips:
> mailing list commands:
mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help

=====
Paul Rosebud Halenbeck                                      --30 Turner St suite 908                                    --Clearwater Florida 33756                                 ---His mind was a terrible thing to waste--