inappropriate advertising on this list

To the list at large: mass advertising is in general not welcome on this list. If you have a San Juan 23 or parts for sale, or if you're looking to purchase a San Juan 23, then by all means please post your notice to the list.

Using this list to publicize multilevel marketing schemes and other sales pitches that are not relevant to our boats is cause for immediate removal from the list.

If you have comments about this policy and feel a need to air them, please do so in a private email to me at hal@xxxxxxxxxxx Don't use the SJ23 list.

The two announcements that Rueban Dalay posted are out of bounds. Mr Dalay is a long-time member of this list, and I wish that he had thought more of us than to use as as sales leads.

Hal