Re: Help

Remembering where all those lines go really is a chore, isn't it?
Pogy Bait is a '79, so I'm interested in the responses, too.

I rig the outhaul between a single block shackled to the boom end
casting and another single block shackled to the tack cringle.  I tie
one end of the outhaul line to the boom end block, then run the line
through the tack cringle block, back through the boom end block,
and forward along the boom to the first cleat.  This may not be the
best arrangement, but it works and it uses all the parts I had left.

I never figured out how to rig the cunningham.  I don't think Pogy
Bait had one when I got her.

Jack