Re: Help

Char-home wrote:

> Bob-
>
> You have rescued me, once again.  If we ever meet, I owe you several drinks
> and a dinner.  Better yet, come up here and I will treat you to a good
> Lobster dinner.
>
> Char

Hi Char;

I just discovered where you live. My wife and I have been talking about going
to Eastern Canada and the New England Sates for some time now.  In fact it was
tops on the discussion on our trip to Alaska 2 years ago and to Europe this
spring.  Will have to look you up if we ever get to your neck of the woods.

Gads, I love lobster too
--
Best Regards