Re: Sj23 trailer

Bob,

Ours is for sale! We have a single axle Caulkins (I presume it's the original). The trailer needs a little TLC that we haven't had time to give. We haven't been actively pursuing a buyer because we're getting married this Saturday (July 28th) and have been putting all of our time into the wedding and our SJ23 -- it's our honeymoon! Let me know if you're still interested.

-Sean & Renae
Mac 'n Ellie