From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sean Kranick
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 9:56 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sj23 trailer

Bob,

Ours is for sale!  We have a single axle Caulkins (I presume it's the
original).  The trailer needs a little TLC that we haven't had time to give.
  We haven't been actively pursuing a buyer because we're getting married
this Saturday (July 28th) and have been putting all of our time into the
wedding and our SJ23 -- it's our honeymoon!  Let me know if you're still
interested.

-Sean & Renae
Mac 'n Ellie