Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2001 9:59 AM
Subject: Centerboard Cable Broken

It finally happened to me. Yesterday I was aground in minus tide and crew yanked the centerboard cable and it broke! It is now permanently down. I will be reading all people have written and Bob's Techtips but I assume I will have to haul the boat because it can't be worked on either in the water or on a trailer. Am I correct in my assumptions? Any thoughts on the subject?
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250