Re: SJ23 Honda 7.5HP Outboard

Does Honda have the stop button on the side Like Merc
and Johnson, and Evenride?  If so use that (or choke)
and be happy.  I assume that your stop button on the
tiller is what is busted, If is a unessary redundant
part anyway.  Paul
--- David Langton <dlangton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have lost? the stop push button on my outboard
> motor, and now to kill the
> engine I must pull out the choke.  Anyone know where
> to get replacement
> parts.  I'm located in Kelowna, BC Canada.
>
> David
>

> Archives:
> http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
> San Juan 23 Tech Tips:
> mailing list commands:
mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help

=====
Paul Rosebud Halenbeck                                      --30 Turner St suite 908                                    --Clearwater Florida 33756                                 ---His mind was a terrible thing to waste--