Spinaker

Thank you Paul and Ron for the spinaker input.  I have in fact done some reading on raising and trimming a spinaker and intend to make my first attempt on the calmest day possible with a helper.  I'll be waiting patiently for that opportunity...hopefully this weekend.  I'll let you know the outcome, hopefully with digital pictures.