anchor lights, was Tech Tips

>This is just what the SJ23 WebPages were designed to do.

I'm with you, Chuck. Too bad we don't have more such conversations.

While the group is in one of its rare talkative moods, maybe I can get some
advice about anchor lights. What is the proper procedure for lights when
anchoring "out", not in a designated anchorage? It seems adviseable,
certainly, but is it required? If so, what lights, where? I've been
considering getting a self-contained battery-powered light to hoist in the
rigging. Any comments, pro or con?

Bob