Re: Spinaker

In a message dated 8/16/01 5:50:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
AutoWizrd@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi Macon
  Your not kidding about   "
Give that sail a lot of respect things can
happen quickly."

Tried the jib mounted spinaker last week for the first time   (this is a new
boat and sail to me) We did a good job getting it up  (we read alot ) but
within seconds the boat took its own new heading and had us within feet of
the end of the island we were going past  The last 10 seconds were exciting.

George and Jacki
 ( two tacky )
Sugar Land, Tx.