Re: SJ23 sail numbers

Let me add---I have found that my old boat is more
likely a McMaster--also a English twin keel, similar
to Westerly, but now it is regestered as a Westerly,
and I doubt the title can be changed.  The lines and
Hulls are close, but Westerly has a different cabintop
in all smaller models.  Paul Halenbeck

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/h_design_tips/h09.html