1977 San Juan 23 listed for sale in 48 North

From our local sailing tabloid:

1977 San Juan 23. Fresh water boat, Caulkins trailer, outboard, swing keel, many extras. Excellent condition. $5500 obo. (360) 753-7017 call or email for photos/equipment list, secker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please don't contact me, I'm just repeating the ad. Use the email address in the last line of the previous paragraph.