Custom Bimini

Hi  Chuck

Can you add this picture to the skippers list of the "Sea Witch." Take a look
at the bimminy I designed, it' cover almost the full cockpit under full sail,
let me know what you think of it.

Ron Katz
Macon GA
Sail # 602

It looks great Ron! Nice work. Now I am jealous. I added the picture to the index (opening) page of the SJ23 Internet Fleet WebPages and also linked it to your skipper page entry and opened a Photo page for your boat linked to both. Thanks for the great picture. I am forwarding this to the majordomo list so others will take a look. Can't attach it so they will have to go to the WebPages to see it. Its the first picture on the page now.

I hope some other skippers have some new pictures for me before you all batten down the hatches for the winter.
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250