Re: San Juan 23 for sale

Tom, sounds like a great boat! I have a friend who may be interested. What's your asking price and can you e-mail the photos? also, what year is it? Bryan
-----Original Message-----
From: lacq609 <lacq609@xxxxxxxx>
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 05, 2001 1:48 PM
Subject: San Juan 23 for sale

I have a San Juan 23 for sale. It has been rebuilt frombow to stern. It has had in 01, a Lewmar hatch,CD player and speakers new dodger and boom cover, new DRS, teak holly floor, trailer refitted,new toilet and new holding tank. In 00, it had a new designed interior complete with all new upholsterey and foams,new vhf , new Beckson opening ports to replace fixed ones ,roller furling and 3 headsails recut for furling, main redone to full batten, In 99, it had a solar vent and completely rewired. The boat also has spinnaker and all gear, new stern pulpit, new battery, 2speed winches, new rope clutches for the main and jib halyard, all lines are internal in the mast and all lines are led to the cockpit including single line reefing. The trailer had new axles in 97 and new tires and new electric brakes. I'm sure I have forgotten something but if you are interested I have photos. I bought a C+C 27 and now it is time to sell OPUS. Oh yeah, all  lines and sheets have been replaced in the last 2 years.

TOM