Re: source?

Bob -

When I bought my SJ23 in Junr 1999, the outboard mount was in tough shape

as well.  I just had the yard replace it with a piece of teak.  It could
probably use
some sanding and Setol, but it's held up well.  My buddy has a Catalina
22
and he got a factory replacement of solid white plastic, which matches
his
hull and is virtually maintenance-free.  See if you can get a plastic
piece that
can be cut to fit the SJ bracket - clean it with soapy water occasionally
and
you're done with sanding, stain, etc.

Regards,
Paul Hensler