SJ for sale pictures

Hi, A few of you requested pictures of the boat that I have for sale. Here they are. The boat is located in Toronto, Ontario.
I am asking 10,000.00 Canadian, I'm not sure what that is in American. The pictures show the stern, bow ,starboard beam, the new rudder I made for it
(and it works great) , the new interior layout(the boat now sleeps only 3 adults and possibly one child up to about 6 years old), new dodger, Beckson ports ,
new toilet, new Lewmar hach and new cushions and of course the new floor. If anyone has questions e-mail me. What isn't shown is the autohelm and the trailer and I didn't show the electronics panel with the chart table but I can get pictures of them out next week,if requested.
Tom