RE: source?

>Check your Yellow Pages under "Plastics" or to buy online go to
>http://www.mcmaster.com/ for this and most everything else (plus excellent
>service!).

Thanks, Mark. There is a plastics supply house here which should have it if
I decide to go that route.

Had a good sail on Saturday, spritely wind, clear blue sky, beautiful day.
My son and I were pleasantly surprised to have a fellow list member sail up
to us while we were anchored for lunch and chat for a half hour. Small
world.

Bob

Bob
Sail 619