SJ23 - Christmas Greetings

Good Day All;

I don't know what drives people to be so busy at Christmas time.  Maybe
it's the nature of radio & data communications. Everybody seems to want
"it" done or fixed just before the holidays. It's been like this for
each and every year that I've worked for a telephone company.  Oh well,
only a few more to go.

I know I won't have any spare time in the next week, so I'd like to take
this opportunity to thank so many of you for your kind comments and
helpful suggestions this past year. They've been very useful to improve
the content and accuracy of the Tech Tips. In the long run a lot of
people have benefited. So here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas
and hoping for the best next year.

Merry Christmas