Re: cold weather questions

Lake Sacajawea froze over one winter, and the marina operator's
bubblers failed.  As a result, Pogy Bait spent a week or two frozen
in her slip.  When we pulled her out, my fiberglass guy wasn't able
to find any damage, so I think we may have survived.  Chalk up a
point for Clark's handmade hulls.

Jack