Southeast Regatta

Hi Skippers

I'm trying to set a the first southeast SJ regatta. I have enough boats to make a class race now. The regatta will be held near Macon Ga. on Lake Juliette March 16 &17. For more info on directions, campling,the Cherry Blossom festival that will be going on at the same time call Ron Katz 478-742-7426 or email me at Autowizrd@xxxxxxxx Hope to see you'll there, I also invited the SJ21 to be there it will be quite a site to see all these boats, last year we had 34 different boats in the water.

Thanks

Ron Katz