Re: Non-skid deck problem

Chuck -

Regarding your potential boating partner: Make sure he/she is seaworthy!

Paul Hensler

From: Chuck Vande Wetering
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 7:52 PM
To: SanJuan23list
Subject: Non-skid deck problem

My non-skid deck covering along side the cabin, on the side which gets the most exposure to the afternoon sun and foot traffic when at the dock, is slowly exposing the black adhesive which holds it to the gelcoat. Has anyone else encountered this problem? It is only a cosmetic problem for me and rather than replace the non-skid I would like to coat it with something like paint. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
40 Bald Hill Road
Friday Harbor, Wa 98250