Re: Locker Vents

Jennifer Denton wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm not sure where the original owner of Panache bought those "vents, "
but I'll ask him and let you know.
You are not the first person who has asked about them and I can tell you
that they do a marvelous job of keeping the area under cockpit bone dry
and fresh.

PS: My suspicion is they are hand holds turned on their side, which is
the reason so can't find them as clam shell vents.

--
Best Regards