Re: SJ23 Web Page change

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering,

Like the new home page.  Loads much faster with my very slow dial up modem.
Where do I send new pictures to post, to wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or  sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I really appreciate your efforts in keeping the site up.

Jimmy Harrell
Lake Sinclair, Georgia

At 01:42 PM 8/10/2002, you wrote:
Skippers,

I just contacted our burgee manufacturer and found they had moved. The new address and purchase information is now updated on the SJ23 WebPages. Prices have gone up to $35.00 for a single burgee but the price for an order of six (6) is $12.50 each.

I have placed the photos from the San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Index page on a separate page so the first (index) page will open much faster. The photos really slow it down. Let me know if this is an improvement for you or if you prefer it the way it was. I still invite you to send me photos (about 400 X 600 pixels) and cruise or racing news. Content is getting stale.

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
40 Bald Hill Road
Friday Harbor, Wa 98250
"We can't control the wind but we can adjust the sails"