New Member

I recently purchased a 1979 San Juan 23  from Daryl Davis in the Dallas, TX area and trailered it back to my home in Chesapeake, VA.  The boat has no name and I haven't settled on a name yet, although I'm leaning towards "Juan For All".  I previously sailed a Chrysler C22 and am looking to sell it if you know anyone who might be interested.  I sail the lower Chesapeake Bay, James and Elizabeth Rivers and tributaries.  I am looking forward to interacting with other SJ23 owners.  Thanks for keeping the web site and e-mail lists up and running!

Raleigh Martin