From: Paul Wahto
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: cushions for san juan 23

We had our cushions replaced this summer.  We had to buy our own fabric at an outlet and then took them to the Foam
Man in Corvallis, Oregon near where we live.  The fabric cost about $100 for 20 yards and new foam and sewing cost
$533.  We are very happy with the results.  Hope that helps.             Paul

Archives:  http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/
San Juan 23 Tech Tips:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html