RE: Trailers

Hi from RED ,I have a single axle trailer and with proper tire inflation ,
well adjusted brakes , and the proper truck (I use my range rover v8 ) I
have travel over 200 miles at a clip with a "hitch" !!!! this is not a heavy
load for a single axle , do however carry a spare for the trailer and an
heavy duty jack .
Michel Tcherevkoff .