Re: Trailers

I've trailered my boat from Lebanon, Oregon to Anacortes, WA twice in the last
few years and just got back from South Puget Sound.  The boat tows very nicely
behind my 3/4 ton Dodge.  A friend recently bought a SJ 23 with a single axle
trailer too,  and has towed it with a large motor home and a 3/4 ton Ford.  No
problems for either of us so far.  The South Sound trip would have been better
with a ski boat!  It was glass the whole time.  No problems finding dock space
anywhere though.  Paul