Re: Trailer for Rent????

HI Ned:

If you check the skipper's list http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/skippers.html that Chuck maintains on the SJ23 web site you might have better luck by contacting those people directly.

Here's hoping you get her out before things freeze over there.

Ned Cosby wrote:
As I am saving pennies and coupons for my own trailer, I wonder if anyone has a trailer nearby (Annapolis, MD) that I could rent briefly to recover my boat for the season?  I plan to put it on boatjacks.

Ned Cosby
308 Jones Station Road
Arnold, MD    21012
410 544 3479      cell 410 562-5425

John 3:8  The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
(NIV)

--
Kind Regards