Re: Cockpit dimensions

The dimensions of the cockpit floor are listed in Tech Tip B13, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/b_hull_tips/b13.html. The seats are about 16" wide so it is very possible to nap on them. The urge to keep sailing keeps me awake though!

Check Tech Tips C13 http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/c_cabin_tips/c13.html for dodgers. It depends on what you think is an effective dodger. I've used the one shown on "Artful Dodger" and it is very effective at keeping the cabin dry but since the back end has to stay clear for the main sheet, you cannot have dodger parties.

Also check through Tech Tips C14 to C16 for "life style" aboard.

Hope this helps