RE: My first sailboat

There are two holes in my counter. Looking out the hatch there is one on
the left that has a screw in plug. That's to fill the water tank. There
is a second on the right which may be a vent? The PO of mine put an
electric water pump and faucet in mine, so maybe it's where the hand
pump faucet was.

Wes

http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: