SJ23 Tech Tips

Good Day All;

Before you get all panicky, I have moved the "J Chemical Tech Tips" to "G Chemical Tech Tips"
I have to constantly allow for the break in the old numbering sequence so I finally did something about it.
Later I'll verify all the internal links so they all work.

--
Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/