Tech tip C12 - Bilge Pumps

Good day All:

I just updated Tech Tip C12 (http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/c_cabin_tips/c12.html) after Bret Hart sent me pictures and a description of his installation of a manual bilge pump. If you are one of those still concerned about where and how to install a bilge pump I think you will find his design both simple and effective.
Thanks for the info Bret.

--
Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html