Re: Questions and Greetings

Hi Betsy:

I've been thinking about building something like that this winter to house a number of different instruments, etc.
Would you please send me a picture of it as well? I'll likely include it in a Tech tip.

--
Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/