San JUan 23

In my recent search, I found quite a range -  the biggest variables seemed to
be whether it had a trailer (tandem, galvanized a big plus), and the motor.
That said, I saw boats in the range asking $3000- $7000... A nice boat (with
an older outboard, no trailer ) could be had for $4000 +/-, and a boat with
trailer and a newer motor at the upper end of this ($7000)  range. There are
fixer uppers in less than ideal condition for less.   I didn't consider
anything with a spongy deck and major use/abuse. Smart shoppers can get a
decent boat for $3500...jus' remember a tandem trailer will be $2000.

Mike R
new owner of #363!