Re: Getting the bright finish back

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Wow&nbsp; WB word travels fast!!&nbsp; I am asking $6500 same I paid for it but it is a much improved boat.&nbsp; New hardware in several spots.&nbsp; It actually wants to sail now instead of anchor off and make blender drinks!!&nbsp; Although Mikie Gray says I need to learn to race this boat before I even think about getting a red fleet boat!!&nbsp; Ganyard has expressed continued interest, but has yet to come up with the do re mi.<BR>
 If you are interested or want to talk me out of selling it like Mike you know how to reach me.Later brother and thanks for your help along the way:)))<BR>
Jim&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

</x-html>