Re: Stern Pulpit

<x-flowed>Hi Mike:

The split pushpit shown in Tech Tip B21 is my creation, start to finish.
I designed, built and installed it.
A neighbour down the alley gave me the stainless tubing and someone else
loaned me their stainless bender.  I did a favour for the welder.  So
you can see that I had no need to keep track of costs.  Sorry.  But I
can tell you that I really enjoy it and the effort to make it while
considerable, is worthwhile.  I never made plans for it but you should
be able to reverse engineer it from the info I've written in the tech tip.

--
Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/