Re: PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Thanks for your suggestions but to demonstrate the point, the emails
from the two people who requested removal were each infected with a
virus and neither of them was a subscribed SJ23 member. Hal has
intentionally configured this distribution list with manual intervention
to protect everyone from malicious activity like these two cowboys. From
my point of view I'll take accuracy and a clean bill of health over
convenience any day.

--
Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html