SJ23 Photos

Happy New Year all you SJ23 internet fleet skippers. I just returned from the southeast corner of Arizona near Tombstone and Bisbee.  I was on State Highway 82 between Sierra Vista and Sonoita and saw a SJ23 sitting on a trailer at a cattle ranch. Wonder who that is and where he sails. I would like to post some new pictures on the WebPages if anyone got some this year. Please send them to me attached to e-mail.
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250