SJ23 trailer for sale

Hi Everyone,

I have an original Caulkins single axle trailer for sale.  I was keeping it on a friends farm out in Redmond, WA (Puget Sound Area) but he moved and I really have no place for it.  It needs a new home.  If anyone is interested please contact me at smkranick@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and Fair Winds and Following Seas,

Sean