Fw: Leakage

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:13 AM
Subject: Leakage

Chuck -
Since I switched email two months ago, I lost track of the SJ folks, but
perhaps you could forward this to the group.

My 1979 SJ23 has a leak that's gotten worse over time.  It's in the port
cockpit drain and leaks into the lazzerette.  Is there a handy way to
replace the pipe that leads from the cockpit floor, through the lazzerette,
and down through the hull?

Any hints/help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Hensler