SJ23 Tech Tips

Ok I've completed moving the "Toy" Tech Tips to the hull and cabin

The Toy index will stay for a little while so you can get used to the
new organization (myself included).
Ultimately it will disappear which will clean up the home page a bit.
I've also moved the navigation bar over to the left to keep it clear of
the advertising banner that drops down.
Gawd, don't you love the hassles of free enterprise!!!

--
Best Regards