Partner contract Ideas

Skippers,

I am toying with the idea of taking on a sailing partner both to sail with (my wife's back won't permit her to gambol around the deck anymore) or sleep in a boat, and to share mooring and maintenance costs so I can afford to keep the boat in the water as much as possible.

I am thinking I would share the $150/month mooring costs and any maintenance required or upgrades agreed to by partner. We would share the sailing use time equally or sail together, and I would credit some of the partner's costs as equity towards a buyout at some point or just give him the boat once his costs had added up to the value of the boat.
Any ideas,experience, or contract language would be  be appreciated.

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
40 Bald Hill Road
Friday Harbor, Wa 98250