Re: Partner contract Ideas

Chuck:  I would be in if you moved to Clearwater Fl.
Actually I am kind of looking for a assist in wxpenses
for use to keep it simple.  That way I could be tossed
out, and not feel bad as it is not cheap on the gulf
coast to keep a boat. paul
--- Chuck Vande Wetering <wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Skippers,
>
> I am toying with the idea of taking on a sailing
> partner both to sail with (my wife's back won't
> permit her to gambol around the deck anymore) or
> sleep in a boat, and to share mooring and
> maintenance costs so I can afford to keep the boat
> in the water as much as possible.
>
> I am thinking I would share the $150/month mooring
> costs and any maintenance required or upgrades
> agreed to by partner. We would share the sailing use
> time equally or sail together, and I would credit
> some of the partner's costs as equity towards a
> buyout at some point or just give him the boat once
> his costs had added up to the value of the boat.
> Any ideas,experience, or contract language would be
> be appreciated.
>
> Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
> wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 40 Bald Hill Road
> Friday Harbor, Wa 98250
> http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493

=====
Paul Rosebud Halenbeck --30 Turner St suite 908 --Clearwater Florida 33756                                                      "If you set aside 3 mile island, and Chernubyl nucular power has a good safty record."  Tresuary Securaty Paul O'Neil  --                                                         -"I cannot get no satasfaction, I can't get no Girlie action"  Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, written in Clearwater Fl at the Fort Harrison Hotel in 1965 after Clearwater P.D. closed down a concert for excessive rowdyness after 4 songs.