Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: Locker Vents

Jennifer Denton wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Jennifer:

I just read your email again and understand that your intention is to
install the gas tank in the port locker.
A WARNING - This tank MUST be vented outside the hull through a vent
line from the tank to the hull.  The line must be sealed to the hull.
The line must also have NO dips or sags in it that could hold a fluid
and prevent venting.

The vents you are asking about work great to keep the void fresh and dry
but they are NOT adequate enough to remove gasoline fumes.

--
Best Regards

Archives:  http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/