Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: Locker Vents

Jennifer Denton wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: quoted-printable

OK so I spoke to the previous owner of Panache last night and he claims
that he didn't install the clam shell vents on the transom.  Turns out
the original owner installed them and unfortunately she died some years
ago which leaves us in a lurch for an answer.

However, I still think these "vents" are actually handholds turned
sideways.  I have seen something very similar on the companionway boards
of a Tanzer 7.5 (I think). There is one installed in the center of each
board to make it easy to lift out. I'll keep looking but don't hold your
breath.

--
Best Regards

Archives:  http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/